Sunday, April 24, 2016

Using Poll Everywhere in the Classroom

Need a great, cheap way to engage your students in the classroom? Try using Poll Everywhere to incorporate technology and engage students in question and answer reviews. Take a look at how Poll Everywhere can help you:


My students enjoy using their cellphones to interact in class. Plus, it's an option for competing with students' non-educational use of smartphones in the classroom. Also, the polls help teachers determine which concepts students have mastered or if concepts need re-teaching. 

Sign-up on Poll Everywhere is free, and so are polls with under specific numbers of students! It's easy to get started, and if you'd like me to share my grammar review polls with you drop me note. I love sharing!

Happy polling!



FREE "Can You Tweet in the Classroom?" (no technology needed)!










No comments: